Kits Academy are providing Multi Sports activities during February Half Term in Warwick for children in Years 1 to 8.
Due to the pandemic we have had to make some changes to our provisions to improve our already extensive health and safety measures. These changes include:
- Only accepting bookings for children of critical workers and vulnerable children who can currently access schools or educational settings.
- Full week bookings only to ensure the groups stay the same.
- Coloured wristbands to help improve the separation of groups.
- Shortened drop off and pick up times.
- Alcohol hand cleaning gel stations.
- Increased cleaning of surfaces, equipment, floors, toilets and all other communal areas.
- Temperature checks on arrival.
- Outdoors for both activities whenever possible
Our health and safety policies meet Government and Department of Education criteria, ensuring children are kept safe and well. If you would like to know more about our procedures and how you can help us with this please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All children need to bring a healthy packed lunch and plenty to drink in a refillable bottle.
All children need to be dressed in casual sports wear and have appropriate footwear. Individual activity/course requirements are listed below.
Instructors are experienced and hold specific sport & dance qualifications relevant to each activity / course, full DBS checks, child protection certified and are first aid trained. Children are split into age groups to meet the needs of all children.
Unfortunately due to the new measures put in place and the previous 4 hour ruling, children in Reception and below are unable to attend this October. We are looking forward to welcoming this age group again once the conditions are relaxed.
We aim to make the activities and courses accessible for all children. Additional financial assistance can be provided for children from difficult or disadvantaged family circumstances, including financial hardship, terminal illness, bereavement and other difficult family situations.